- The Library (both locations) will be closed on Monday, January 21, for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- Next month, we'll be closed on Monday, February 18, for Presidents Day. Save the date!
- I (Molly) will be out of the office January 19 - February 4, returning on Tuesday, February 5. (I'll be in on Monday, January 21, hosting the Library's MLK Day volunteer project, but I'll be up to my ears in odd jobs, so if you need anything from me, please get in touch before Friday, January 18.) Please grab any staff member if you have questions or need assistance while I'm out. They'll help you sort through any conundrums or confusion you may run into!
- Remember to take a look at the new construction blog to stay up-to-date on the latest construction news. Things are changing every day.
News, information, and updates for Hillsboro Public Library volunteers.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Notes and reminders for mid-January
Happy January, everyone! Just a few notes as we forge ahead through the first month of the year:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment